under art. 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
- The Controller of the personal data provided by you is Data Space Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Toruń (87-100) at Włocławska 161, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the national Court Register under the KRS no: 0000202135, tax ID number: 879-23-95-402, statistical number: 871705045.
Please contact by email email@example.com or by the address given above.
- Your personal data concerning name, company name, company address, tax ID number, e-mail, phone number will be processed following your freely given consent pursuant to art. 6.1(a) of the GDPR for purposes related to business contacts with Data Space Sp. z o.o.
- Data Space Sp. z o.o. will be keeping your personal data for the period of business activities.
- Please be advised that you have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
a) the right to access by the data subject
b) the right to rectification and erasure of personal data,
c) the right to data portability,
d) the right to restriction of processing personal data,
e) the right to object the processing of personal data,
f) the right to withdraw consent of processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- In case of a personal data breach, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Inspector General of the Protection of Personal Data, with its registered office in Warszawa (00-193) at Stawki 2 or its statutory successor executor.
- We will transfer your personal data to authorized bodies pursuant to the provisions of law and entities authorized by us and processing data on our behalf under a separate agreement. The entities include IT companies, HR and accounting companies, mail and courier delivery services companies, legal assistance and payment companies.
- Your personal data will not undergo automated processing, including especially profiling.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or to an international organization.
- Providing personal data is freely given but necessary for business contacts with Data Space Sp. z o.o.